Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Scarf Knitting

Linking up with Needlework Tuesday.
With time on my hands during the journey to CO. I began knitting this scarf…..

for the niece from Boston. They are returning there today so I did not get it finished in time to go with her.
She is an attorney and wears business/professional clothes every day, lots of neutrals so I think this will work. Boston expects more cold weather and I hope to get it done before the warm weather makes it unnecessary. It is really much nicer in reality, the camera doesn't do it justice.
The black is Fashion Fur and the black and white an eyelash yarn, alternating four rows of each and I will keep knitting until I run out of yarn! The needles are size 11 [8mm.]

3 comments:

Andee said...

She will love it!

GardenOfDaisies said...

The fur and eyelash yarns will keep her warm in icy COLD Boston weather.

Heather said...

This looks so pretty. I have a bunch of balls of the black that I am going to combine with another type in oranges to make a throw.