Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Do You Have This Fabric?

The true color is darker ……...
as you can see below, but this is the best I could do on a close up after enhancing it in iPhoto. I get very irritated with Blogger that there is no way to edit pics except for size.I
I would like to switch to Wordpress or some other internet site but I couldn't transfer all my old posts and it would entail a major undertaking!
Trying to complete a QOV for a Wounded Warrior that I am working on, but I need to find a little more of this blue print. It's an older fabric, been in my stash for a loooong time!
 The pattern is from a mystery online by Nancy Miller a couple of years ago.
I could probably use a fourth yard or less, FQ or even eighth of a yard. Just need a few more squares to finish up the last of the blocks.
If anyone can help I am happy to pay for the fabric and postage or trade for FQ or something!
Just leave me a comment or contact me via email under my profile.
Thanks in advance for any help!
PS: I finished up the last of the blocks for My Blue Heaven and hope to finish the top today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Hey, Roslyn - I just went down and combed through all my blues - No match :( Hope you find some!

Norece said...

Hope you can find some of fabric you are needing. I love the QOV you are making.