Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My Blue Heaven Progresses

Linking with Heather's Needlework Tuesday.
This is a two block design and more than half the blocks are done, hoping to finish them today………….

 I have all 45 that I need of these………….
but the rest of these are still under construction. So many pieces have to come together it isn't a speedy process. I like to thoroughly press and square up after each step and that slows down the work but assures me an  easier task setting all the blocks together and that the result will be flat and square. I seem to have a lot of the smaller block pieces left over, perhaps they can be incorporated into the backing I don't like orphan blocks hanging around!
Now off to the gym to get myself revved up for the day!

2 comments:

Andee said...

I have 27 star blocks to go myself...have just not had the gumption to get on it! Maybe this weekend...last weekend was seriously alot of nothing! :)

Heather said...

your blocks look great. Love the assortment of fabrics. Thanks for linking up with Needlework Tuesday.