Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Finishes

A crazy busy week, and here it is after 10 pm and I am posting a Friday finish! It is the bathroom, finally, and now I cannot remember what it looked like before!
 The shower -shown in a previous post- has been done for a week or two. I probably should have taken these pics. in daylight to avoid all the reflections so I might try to find time in the morning.
I am  very happy with it, good use of a small space. There is not much chance I will post again until after the weekend, we are having a brunch Sunday to celebrate DS#4 engagement and there is much to still do including most of the food prep for nearly 40 people. And here is the linky for you to show your weekly progress.
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Sherry said...

Congratulations on the finish! It looks lovely and very well done.

Have a terrific weekend.

Lynette said...

Hooray for renewed bathrooms! Ours desperately needs it, but it'll be at least 2 years before we can afford it. :)

Andee said...

Bathroom looks great and YAY on the engagement!

Cactusneedle said...

Isn't it nice to get a room finished? We are currently working on my sewing room and the guest room, at the same time so the contractor can go back and forth. Then the final room will be the master bedroom and the house will be finished!